Useful information & Policy
- Arrival: Between 3:00pm and 8:00pm
Departure: You must leave the chalet before 11:00am.
- A 40 %, non-refundable, and non-transferable deposit is required to make a reservation. Balance of the payment is to be paid upon arrival at the reception desk, cash or credit cards are accepted.
- Taxes not included.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice. However, we guarantee that the price will remain the same as it was stated upon making the reservation.
- The number of days or people for which the reservation was made is non-refundable.
- Pets are accepted, with an additional fee of 20.00$. However, it is mandatory for pets to be kept on leash at all times. Should the pets cause any property damages, the owner of the pet will be held responsible.
- Bedding is only included in luxury chalets: Le Champêtre, Le Rocher & L’Intime.
- Electricity is available in all of the chalets.
- Don’t forget your fishing license.
- Bring your pleasure craft operator’s card; if you do not possess one, we can make you sign a verification list at the dock, for free.